Social responsibility is an ethical framework which suggests that an entity, be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large.
What does it mean for arts researchers?
- Arts & Humanities Research Council website - Impact - Useful web pages detailing what is understood by impact, how it is measured, and case studies
- Research Councils UK website - Pathways to Impact - Vast resource aimed at providing everything researchers need when thinking about impact for their work
- Sociology@Warwick blog - The Impact Agenda - Podcast produced at the University of Warwick featuring a detailed discussion of notions of impact in higher education research
- The Impact Blog from the London School of Economics and Political Science - Discussion blog from LSE focusing on impact in a social science context
- National co-ordinating centre for public engagement website - Comprehensive resource offering advice, support, toolkits, and case studies